Press Play

Monday, May 16, 2011

A Path that must be walked

 A Path that must be walked


We all walk down our paths of life.  Finding those we encounter to ether encourage or discourage us in our life's struggle. Hoping to find the way.  To find what we all our looking for.  That true Happiness that "Self truth".   The thing that defines us for who we are and what we want to do with our life.  A lot of people you encounter discourage you and push you off your "TRUE" path the path that you have always meant to follow.  And its OK cause  to me it helps define you to teach you to show you how to deal with the everyday struggles to make you a better person.  THAT is a strong person one who Knows that they must move forward. One who says I will walk with you my enemy because it is YOU who needs me to help you along your journey. I don't need you. But I will help you anyways for you cant discourage me from my path.  Walk with me my enemy...and by the way meet my friends who help me who encourage me who walk along side of me also.  You can temp me bribe me shove me.  You can try to hold me back against my will.  But in the end I will win.  Yes you may win a Battle or two but you will not win the war.
And walk with me my friends.  Even if its only for  a little while. Let me show you the path I walk. Show my yours.  Lets walk hand and hand and help each other were we can. Don't fear the ruts in the road. Don't be scared of the forks that will come.  There may be times we will need  to walk a different one for awhile. Don't let those enemies discourage you I'm never to far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment