Press Play

Monday, May 16, 2011

Note of my journey,




 I sit here on my journey in life, wondering if all the dessions I made were right?   And I remember my own advice that there never is a wrong decission.  Every dession is the right one at the time it was made.

  Cause if it wasnt I would not be the man I am today.

Now the question I ask myself.   Am I the Man that I want to be?   Do I stand for what I believe?  Do I represent what I preach?  Am I who I say I am? Do I move forward with this man that I become and grow stronger with what I believe?


 "My friends will walk with me on my path of life
  My enemies will walk in my  shadows to try and pull me off the path.
  I will stumble, I will fall,  I will cry,  I will get hurt.
  But I know that I will get back to the path that I was ment to follow.
  Cause he will help guide my way.
  And  My friends will walk with me. "


If you are my friend walk with me awhile  our paths were ment to cross.  I will learn from you.  You may learn from me.
Hopefully  you will walk with me  to the end.  But if for some reason your path goes in a diffrent direction dont worry.   Someday we will meet again at the gates of Heaven.  If Im there before you I will save you a spot next to the fire.

I am who I am.  You dont like me then Im sorry.  If you love me. Then Im over joyed.


4 comments:

  1. Being A Friend
    © Trenda N. Sparks


    We have something that holds us together,
    Something that made us both better,
    Something called being a friend.
    It makes the fun... never end.
    And it helps me to know,
    that when I am down and blue....
    Because you’re my friend.....
    I can count on you.

    We run through life without a care....
    Would anyone try to part us?
    They wouldn’t dare.....
    And when the time comes for me to go....
    I really want for you to know.....
    That even though my life has come to and end,
    I will never stop being your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm not one to talk, I am very bad at spelling, but I do use spell checker where ever I can. Love ya bro, but do yourself a favor and do a spell check, the proper spelling is "Decision". (try copy and past to and from Microsoft word if you have to)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldnt find the spell check on here. LOL But true need to look closer at my spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There should be one in your internet options that you can turn on. I use mine all the time!

    ReplyDelete